The Trappers Association of Nova Scotia is pleased to present the Marion Sweet Memorial Bursary of $500.00. This Bursary will be issued to the successful student upon furnishing proof of registration for the second semester of study.
- High School Completion
- Enrolled in any institution of higher learning (*please indicate which school you are presently attending)
- Available to trappers.
- Available to Members of the Trappers Association.
- Available to Dependants of the Trappers Association Members.
- Available to Dependents of active trappers.
- A written statement on trapping and the use of Fur in today’s world.
- A personal statement of suitability (I should be considered for this award because…)
- Your trapper’s number or that of your parent.
Send Application to:
A. Ross White
271 Valley Road
RR # 3 Truro N.S.
Or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Appliations must be received by June 10.