The Trappers Association of Nova Scotia is pleased to present the Marion Sweet Memorial Bursary of $500.00. This Bursary will be issued to the successful student upon furnishing proof of registration for the second semester of study.
- High school completion
- Enrolled in any institution of higher learning (*please indicate which school you are presently attending)
- Available to trappers.
- Available to members of the Trappers Association.
- Available to dependents of the Trappers Association members.
- Available to dependents of active trappers.
- You have not already received a bursary from the Trappers Association.
- A written statement on trapping and the use of fur in today’s world.
- A personal statement of suitability (I should be considered for this award because…)
- Your trapper’s number or that of your parent.
Send Application to:
A. Ross White
271 Valley Road
RR # 3 Truro N.S.
Or e-mail at email@example.com
Appliations must be received by June 10.